Case-IH Axial-Flow combine operators get
better threshing with less work using
Gorden Cover Plates.
Gorden Cover Plates:
- Are low in cost and high in performance.
- Install easily without drilling or welding.
- Do all crops better using only large wire concaves.
- Harvest corn and rice when removed.
- Let you pull concave wires out for better corn separation and not have to put back in for any other crops.
When harvesting wheat, with small wire concaves, too many heads get through the wires before getting threshed. Tough soybean pods get through large wire concaves unshelled. Large wire concaves are too large for small grains, soybeans and milo, not large enough for corn and rice. Changing concaves is backbreaking, knuckle-busting work. You fix all of these problems when you install Gorden Cover Plates on your large wire concaves. Gorden Cover Plates thresh better because small grains, soybeans or milo stay in the rotor longer. Corn separates better with every other wire pulled. Better threshing lets you open up your cleaning sieves for more capacity and less loss. You get good samples and reduced rotor loss because less clean grain returns to the rotor. When you switch crops, just remove cover plates. You no longer have to change concaves.
A Gorden Cover Plate kit is available to fit all Case-IH Axial-Flow Combine models 1440 through 2388 series. Kits include all necessary bolts.